Why are our news agencies broadcasting the ridiculous rantings of Osama Bin Lyin?? ………… Maybe for the comic value …… ……..
Where to begin, Osama, seems to be worried about global warming. He obviously is a fan of Gore. And why shouldn’t he be, Gore is another hypocritical wind bag. But when it comes to Bin Lyin’s hypocrisy, it’s a lot more serious than Gore’s use of electricity.
He says, we need to give up our democratic government, hahahaha. “Democrats haven’t made a move worth mentioning.” AGREED!! they are worthless to this country (the House and Senate variety, except for a few) . Obviously they are worthless to Bin Lyin, because they haven’t been able to stop the war. He must be tired of living in that cave. It should concern our democrat leaders, that it appears Bin Lyin supports them and wants Americans to vote for them. Why do you suppose that is?? Do you think Osama is a closet liberal?? I can see him now, joining the gay pride parade in San Francisco…”we’re here, we’re queer, get used to it” Oh what a sight. More than likely, that isn’t the reason, he wants the dems in power. But you already knew that.
OOooooh, we “permitted” President Bush to complete his first term. What’s the matter there, Osama, didn’t expect that war on you, did you? I can understand how you would think that. Too bad your timing was off. You should have known better than to attack a country while they had a President with a backbone. I can never see that smiley enough when talking of Bin Lyin. He made the statement that 19 men changed the direction of America. He’s right, our bombers have a new target range, its a little out of the way, but that’s OK. Heads up Osama, special delivery.
This guy was all over the map with his message. I wonder who writes his material. And where did he get that “Just for Jihadi” he used to color his beard, maybe it is just boot polish. It’s funny that he thinks we are losing in Iraq, especially now that the Sunni Muslims of Iraq have figured out what al Qaeda really stands for. The Sunni of Iraq have turned against al Qaeda. They are tired of al Qaeda killing their people. The only lost would be if we left before the Iraqi’s can protect themselves.
He “invites” Americans to embrace Islam. But you can be sure, it is HIS brand of Islam. The Taliban and everything that comes with it. He and the rest of his ilk, don’t consider Muslims who don’t follow his ‘Wahhabi’ brand of Islam to be “true” Muslims.
That “true” word, for a second I want to show you how bigots and radical Islamist view the world. Bin Lyin, and other Islamist don’t consider any Muslim who doesn’t follow their brand of Islam to be “true” Muslims. Bigots have told me I wasn’t a “true” Christian, because I refuse to believe that all Muslims believe the way of the terrorists. I have a friend who is an Apostate, can he be a “true” Apostate?? Read on, the following comes from his blog, and his dealings with a bigot.
A Towelian meets an Islamophobe, criticizes his/her politics or dissents with their point of view about Islam. Usually these Islamophobes are “never-been-muslims” and “never-had-muslim-friends”, yet consider themselves to be a better authority on Islam than anyone else because they’ve clicked a few buttons online to take them to anti-Islamic websites. Some of them have even deigned to debate against Muslims on online forums and hence feel they have accurate insight into the Muslim mind.
When we criticize such folks for their often misinformed and sometimes outright bigoted and violent perspective, Islamophobes react in an unerringly inevitable and typical way: (it’s as if they are following some formula that defines their reaction and personality!)
- Parading their extreme open mindedness and “mad” research skills, they conclude that any opposition to their politics coming from people with Arabic sounding names are Muslims. (Even though one click on our names on WordPress for example, will bring them to this blog which is clearly not pro-Islam!)
- When they discover that the Towelian is an apostate of Islam, instead of re-thinking their perspective, they find it easier to define us in a category that best suits their currently held bigoted beliefs about Islam/Muslims. That is, just because we disagree with them, we’re called “not true apostates”…
- The problem with these people is that their point of view of Islam is limited to its political manifestation. And so they deal with Islam purely on a political level. This is why often times you see Islamophobic blogs extensively researching political verses in the Quran or Hadith, scouring Digg.com for political issues created by Islamists (not Muslims) etc. They are (most of the time, we admit) justified when they are only reporting on developments in the Islamic world that are counter-progressive. For example, the diminishing women’s rights situation etc.
- But this is also a problem because to them, their only interaction with “Islam” becomes not the religion, but the politics of Islamists. Therefore in their perspective Islam does nothing but promote terrorism and violence. Towelians know Islam is not just about politics but that its basis is both mystical and religious. Thus the Islamic experience of the Towelians plays a key role in giving us a unique perspective into Islam.
- Using this experience, we disagree with the political demands by certain “unfriendly critics of Islam”. Instead of dealing with our counter point of view in a proper discussion where all ideas are explored in an unbiased way, they succumb to ad hominem type judgments on our person.
- For example, recently a commentator denied that we were “true” apostates:
“My points is that true apostates of Islam would see this difference about mainstream political Islam. I don’t say that there are no peaceful strands of Islam (say Sufis and Druze), but these stand out in their disengagement from the central political message of the Koran. I will support true apostates who call themselves so because of their admission of followed by a rejection of the violent strand (i.e. the worldwide political ambitions) of Islam, and not in order to gain easy entry into political circles in the West.”
As you can see he made the link between our rejection of Islam as mutually inclusive of rejecting “mainstream political Islam”, which is in essence his own perspective of mainstream political Islam. In other words he doesn’t believe we’re “true” apostates of Islam unless we agree with him… because he’s so “right”. Pun intended.
Did you get all that?? If everyone would just stop for one minute and realize that we all have different opinions, thoughts, acts, families, jobs, religions, and lives. Some of us search a life time looking for another person who is like us to marry. It’s OK to think differently than your neighbor. Maybe things wouldn’t be so messed up if we all understood this.
When it comes to faith, that, is all about God. It is and should be a private matter between you and God. People who are religious, normally worship out of love. If you don’t…well I would question that. The point is, it’s between you and God. It isn’t anybody else’s job to brow beat someone because they don’t believe the way you do. Here’s what happens when you do…
I go to my friends blog, I don’t agree with some of his posts, but it is not my place to criticize and tell him that he needs to change his blog so I won’t be offended. In a situation like that, if I don’t want to be offended, I should change the channel. Get what I am saying here??
The problem comes when you have a bunch of “holier than thou” people who think they know more than you, be that in religion or other wise; Who then think, it’s alright to insult or disrespect you because of it. In the case of Bin Lyin, he thinks its alright to kill you over it. That’s a bit extreme don’t you think??
This post started out to be one thing and turned into another, but I will leave it as it is. Really folks we could all stand to take a step back and open our mind. ALL OF US!! I am really sick and tired of people saying what they think someone else is thinking even though there is no evidence of it.
I print a story about Muslims who support Israel, and I get an answer that the only reason they are saying that, is because they want to “please” the “West”. God forbid, they might actually believe what they themselves say. Just because you don’t, doesn’t mean that every other person believes the way that you do!!
Use some common sense people. If I have repeated myself, sorry. It’s only because I am passionate about the topic.